Your parking lot is the most important outside feature of your business. When choosing to pave a new parking lot, replace your parking lot, or patch an existing asphalt parking lot, consider the following benefits of using asphalt:
- Asphalt paving is very strong and durable, it’ll last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- The asphalt used in your parking lot will be made to withstand the punishment of freezing and thawing throughout the seasons.
- Asphalt is unaffected by the corrosive effects of salt, no worries about etching and damage in the winter.
- Asphalt is by far the most cost effective material available today for paving your new parking lot.
- A black asphalt parking lot can also aid in helping to melt ice and snow from the sun.
- Asphalt can withstand much heavier loads then that of concrete.